Clue: 2008 campaign word
We have 1 answer for the clue 2008 campaign word. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - March 23, 2012
- Chicago Reader - February 03, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 2008 campaign word that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!