Clue: 30's migrant
We have 2 answers for the clue 30's migrant. See the results below.
- Merle Haggard's "___ From Muskogee"
- Tom Joad, e.g.
- Sooner migrant
- Arkie neighbor
- Depression Era figure
- Merle Haggard, self-admittedly
- Merle Haggard song character
- Steinbeck figure
- Panhandler, perhaps
- Tom Joad, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2014
- New York Times - March 05, 2006
- New York Times - July 06, 1999
- New York Times - April 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 30's migrant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!