Clue: Steinbeck figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Steinbeck figure. See the results below.
- 30's migrant
- Merle Haggard's "___ From Muskogee"
- Tom Joad, e.g.
- Sooner migrant
- Arkie neighbor
- Depression Era figure
- Merle Haggard, self-admittedly
- Merle Haggard song character
- Panhandler, perhaps
- Tom Joad, for one
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 04, 2011
- Universal - December 27, 2008
- Washington Post - May 08, 2008
- New York Times - January 12, 2008
- New York Times - June 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Steinbeck figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!