Clue: Depression Era figure
We have 2 answers for the clue Depression Era figure. See the results below.
- 30's migrant
- Merle Haggard's "___ From Muskogee"
- Tom Joad, e.g.
- Sooner migrant
- Arkie neighbor
- Merle Haggard, self-admittedly
- Merle Haggard song character
- Steinbeck figure
- Panhandler, perhaps
- Tom Joad, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 2005
- New York Times - July 25, 2003
- New York Times - May 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Depression Era figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!