Clue: 37-Across beater
We have 1 answer for the clue 37-Across beater. See the results below.
- Flush beater
- 23-Across + 9-Down
- Bob Saget TV series
- Great deal?
- Setting for three kings, perhaps
- You may find three queens in this
- Setting for three queens?
- Tough poker hand to beat
- *What "S.R.O." indicates
- TV show about the Tanner family
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 37-Across beater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!