Clue: Flush beater
We have 1 answer for the clue Flush beater. See the results below.
- 37-Across beater
- 23-Across + 9-Down
- Bob Saget TV series
- Great deal?
- Setting for three kings, perhaps
- You may find three queens in this
- Setting for three queens?
- Tough poker hand to beat
- *What "S.R.O." indicates
- TV show about the Tanner family
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 17, 2015
- Universal - June 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2004
- New York Times - June 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Flush beater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!