FULLHOUSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Flush beater
- 37-Across beater
- 23-Across + 9-Down
- Bob Saget TV series
- Great deal?
- Setting for three kings, perhaps
- You may find three queens in this
- Setting for three queens?
- Tough poker hand to beat
- *What "S.R.O." indicates
- TV show about the Tanner family
- Abode for three kings and two queens?
- Setting for 52-Across, perhaps
- K-K-K-5-5, e.g., in poker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 2017
- Wall Street Journal - April 17, 2015
- USA Today - April 19, 2012
- USA Today - August 15, 2011
- Washington Post - February 21, 2011
- New York Times - November 23, 2010
- Universal - June 08, 2009
- LA Times - February 12, 2009
- Universal - March 01, 2008
- Universal - June 08, 2007
- New York Sun - November 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2004
- New York Times - June 23, 2002
- New York Times - June 22, 1999
- New York Times - June 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer fullhouse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!