Clue: "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author. See the results below.
- Met manager, 1950-72
- Cherry type
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- Rudolf who once headed the Met
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
- "White Christmas" crooner, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!