Clue: Rudolf who once headed the Met
We have 1 answer for the clue Rudolf who once headed the Met. See the results below.
- "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
- Met manager, 1950-72
- Cherry type
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
- "White Christmas" crooner, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rudolf who once headed the Met that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!