Clue: Cherry type
We have 1 answer for the clue Cherry type. See the results below.
- "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
- Met manager, 1950-72
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- Rudolf who once headed the Met
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
- "White Christmas" crooner, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 27, 2009
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cherry type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!