Clue: '50s-'60s sitcom nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue '50s-'60s sitcom nickname. See the results below.
- 50's-60's sitcom boy
- Wally's sitcom bro
- Wally's TV brother, with "the"
- Wally's little bro
- Theodore Cleaver, to Wally
- Wally's little brother, for short
- Wally's brother, to Wally
- Cleaver nickname
- Theodore, to Wally
- '60s sitcom son, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 14, 2017
- New York Times - December 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue '50s-'60s sitcom nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!