Clue: 50's prez
We have 3 answers for the clue 50's prez. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 01, 2017
- LA Times - October 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 04, 2016
- Washington Post - January 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 26, 2012
- New York Times - May 17, 2010
- New York Times - January 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 50's prez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!