Clue: 6-pt. scores
We have 1 answer for the clue 6-pt. scores. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
- Short scores?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 09, 2016
- Washington Post - June 27, 2014
- Netword - September 24, 2009
- New York Times - July 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 6-pt. scores that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!