Clue: Fall sports stats
We have 1 answer for the clue Fall sports stats. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
- Short scores?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fall sports stats that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!