Clue: 70's "in" spot
We have 1 answer for the clue 70's "in" spot. See the results below.
- Bygone music genre
- “Saturday Night Fever” setting
- Place for a mirrored ball
- "Saturday Night Fever" music
- Music to do the hustle to
- Summer music
- Place to do the hustle
- Dance club in vogue in the 70's
- 1970's-80's musical craze
- Hustler's hangout?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 70's "in" spot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!