Clue: “Saturday Night Fever” setting
We have 5 answers for the clue “Saturday Night Fever” setting. See the results below.
- Bygone music genre
- 70's "in" spot
- Place for a mirrored ball
- "Saturday Night Fever" music
- Music to do the hustle to
- Summer music
- Place to do the hustle
- Dance club in vogue in the 70's
- 1970's-80's musical craze
- Hustler's hangout?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 16, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 07, 2013
- Universal - May 03, 2009
- LA Times - February 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2006
- Washington Post - August 19, 2000
- New York Times - May 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue “Saturday Night Fever” setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!