Clue: Place for a mirrored ball
We have 1 answer for the clue Place for a mirrored ball. See the results below.
- Bygone music genre
- “Saturday Night Fever” setting
- 70's "in" spot
- "Saturday Night Fever" music
- Music to do the hustle to
- Summer music
- Place to do the hustle
- Dance club in vogue in the 70's
- 1970's-80's musical craze
- Hustler's hangout?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Place for a mirrored ball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!