Clue: '70s supergroup
We have 2 answers for the clue '70s supergroup. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 20, 2013
- Universal - April 02, 2013
- Universal - February 14, 2013
- Universal - September 27, 2009
- USA Today - February 10, 2009
Found an answer for the clue '70s supergroup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!