Clue: ___ Bay, 1898 battle site
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Bay, 1898 battle site. See the results below.
- Stuff in envelopes
- Pacific capital
- 1898 battle site
- Malacañang Palace locale
- ___ Bay, 1898 site of Admiral Dewey's fleet
- Capital of the Philippines
- Port seized by Adm. Dewey, 1898
- 1975 "Thrilla" city
- Battle of ___ Bay, 1898
- Capital founded by Spanish invaders, 1571
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 01, 2012
- New York Times - August 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue ___ Bay, 1898 battle site that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!