Clue: Capital founded by Spanish invaders, 1571
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital founded by Spanish invaders, 1571. See the results below.
- Stuff in envelopes
- Pacific capital
- 1898 battle site
- Malacañang Palace locale
- ___ Bay, 1898 site of Admiral Dewey's fleet
- Capital of the Philippines
- Port seized by Adm. Dewey, 1898
- ___ Bay, 1898 battle site
- 1975 "Thrilla" city
- Battle of ___ Bay, 1898
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Capital founded by Spanish invaders, 1571 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!