Clue: Malacañang Palace locale
We have 1 answer for the clue Malacañang Palace locale. See the results below.
- Stuff in envelopes
- Pacific capital
- 1898 battle site
- ___ Bay, 1898 site of Admiral Dewey's fleet
- Capital of the Philippines
- Port seized by Adm. Dewey, 1898
- ___ Bay, 1898 battle site
- 1975 "Thrilla" city
- Battle of ___ Bay, 1898
- Capital founded by Spanish invaders, 1571
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2005
- New York Times - February 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Malacañang Palace locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!