Clue: ___ fruit
We have 2 answers for the clue ___ fruit. See the results below.
- Good fruit with a bad name?
- Unattractive fruit that sounds that way
- Aptly named fruit
- Wrinkly fruit
- Appropriately named fruit
- Aptly named citrus fruit
- Fruit with wrinkled skin
- ___ fruit (large tangelo)
- Misshapen citrus
- Tangelo trademark
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2012
- New York Times - July 04, 2010
- Washington Post - March 04, 2010
- New York Times - February 11, 2009
- New York Times - January 15, 2005
- New York Times - September 04, 2000
- New York Times - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue ___ fruit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!