Clue: Tangelo trademark
We have 1 answer for the clue Tangelo trademark. See the results below.
- Good fruit with a bad name?
- Unattractive fruit that sounds that way
- Aptly named fruit
- Wrinkly fruit
- Appropriately named fruit
- ___ fruit
- Aptly named citrus fruit
- Fruit with wrinkled skin
- ___ fruit (large tangelo)
- Misshapen citrus
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 11, 2013
- Universal - January 13, 2011
- New York Times - July 08, 2004
- Washington Post - August 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tangelo trademark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!