Clue: Aptly named citrus fruit
We have 1 answer for the clue Aptly named citrus fruit. See the results below.
- Good fruit with a bad name?
- Unattractive fruit that sounds that way
- Aptly named fruit
- Wrinkly fruit
- Appropriately named fruit
- ___ fruit
- Fruit with wrinkled skin
- ___ fruit (large tangelo)
- Misshapen citrus
- Tangelo trademark
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 20, 2014
- USA Today - April 05, 2012
- Universal - February 23, 2012
- New York Times - August 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Aptly named citrus fruit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!