Clue: ___ fruit (relative of a tangelo)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ fruit (relative of a tangelo). See the results below.
- Good fruit with a bad name?
- Unattractive fruit that sounds that way
- Aptly named fruit
- Wrinkly fruit
- Appropriately named fruit
- ___ fruit
- Aptly named citrus fruit
- Fruit with wrinkled skin
- ___ fruit (large tangelo)
- Misshapen citrus
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2015
Found an answer for the clue ___ fruit (relative of a tangelo) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!