Clue: ___ Hornie (Satan)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Hornie (Satan). See the results below.
- "___ Lang Syne"
- Word sung at a New Year's Eve party
- Burns title starter
- Like a Burns acquaintance
- New Year's Eve adjective
- Holiday song title starter
- Annual song title starter
- New Year's song title starter
- Seasonal song word
- Part of a seasonal song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue ___ Hornie (Satan) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!