Clue: Like a Burns acquaintance
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a Burns acquaintance. See the results below.
- "___ Lang Syne"
- Word sung at a New Year's Eve party
- Burns title starter
- New Year's Eve adjective
- Holiday song title starter
- Annual song title starter
- New Year's song title starter
- Seasonal song word
- Part of a seasonal song
- ___ Hornie (Satan)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 29, 2013
- USA Today - September 12, 2005
- New York Times - April 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Like a Burns acquaintance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!