Clue: New Year's Eve adjective
We have 1 answer for the clue New Year's Eve adjective. See the results below.
- "___ Lang Syne"
- Word sung at a New Year's Eve party
- Burns title starter
- Like a Burns acquaintance
- Holiday song title starter
- Annual song title starter
- New Year's song title starter
- Seasonal song word
- Part of a seasonal song
- ___ Hornie (Satan)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue New Year's Eve adjective that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!