Clue: ___ P. Morton (1890's veep)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ P. Morton (1890's veep). See the results below.
- Son of Jacob and Leah
- ___ Strauss jeans
- ___ Strauss (jeans maker)
- Founder of one of the 12 tribes
- First name in jeans
- ___ Strauss & Co.
- Dolly ___ of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Dolly of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Abolitionist Coffin
- 1890's Veep ___ P. Morton
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue ___ P. Morton (1890's veep) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!