Clue: A cannon has three
We have 1 answer for the clue A cannon has three. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 16, 2013
- Universal - June 06, 2012
- Universal - September 05, 2009
- Washington Post - May 08, 2008
Found an answer for the clue A cannon has three that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!