Clue: "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet
We have 2 answers for the clue "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet. See the results below.
- "The Waste Land" poet: 3 wds.
- "The Cocktail Party" playwright
- "Mr. Apollinax" writer
- "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons" writer
- "The Four Quartets" writer
- J. Alfred Prufrock poet
- "Ash Wednesday" writer
- "The Waste Land" poet
- J. Alfred Prufrock's creator
- "In the room the women come and go / Talking of Michelangelo" writer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 25, 2009
- Washington Post - November 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!