Clue: A gas from the past
We have 1 answer for the clue A gas from the past. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 14, 2006
- New York Times - January 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue A gas from the past that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!