Clue: “A good breakfast, but an ill supper”: Francis Bacon
We have 2 answers for the clue “A good breakfast, but an ill supper”: Francis Bacon. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue “A good breakfast, but an ill supper”: Francis Bacon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!