Clue: A Jackson
We have 3 answers for the clue A Jackson. See the results below.
- Woman in an Ed Wood title
- Oscar winner Jackson
- 1930's actress Farrell
- "Women in Love" Oscar-winner Jackson
- Jackson of "A Touch of Class"
- She was nominated for an Oscar for playing Hedda in "Hedda"
- Two-time Best Actress Jackson
- Walter's "Hopscotch" costar
- George's "A Touch of Class" costar
- Two-time Oscar-winner Jackson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2013
- New York Times - February 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - November 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A Jackson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!