Clue: Jackson of "A Touch of Class"
We have 2 answers for the clue Jackson of "A Touch of Class". See the results below.
- A Jackson
- Woman in an Ed Wood title
- Oscar winner Jackson
- 1930's actress Farrell
- "Women in Love" Oscar-winner Jackson
- She was nominated for an Oscar for playing Hedda in "Hedda"
- Two-time Best Actress Jackson
- Walter's "Hopscotch" costar
- George's "A Touch of Class" costar
- Two-time Oscar-winner Jackson
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2011
- Washington Post - March 30, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Jackson of "A Touch of Class" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!