Clue: Oscar winner Jackson
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar winner Jackson. See the results below.
- A Jackson
- Woman in an Ed Wood title
- 1930's actress Farrell
- "Women in Love" Oscar-winner Jackson
- Jackson of "A Touch of Class"
- She was nominated for an Oscar for playing Hedda in "Hedda"
- Two-time Best Actress Jackson
- Walter's "Hopscotch" costar
- George's "A Touch of Class" costar
- Two-time Oscar-winner Jackson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Oscar winner Jackson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!