Clue: A "man that is not passion's slave," in Shakespeare
We have 1 answer for the clue A "man that is not passion's slave," in Shakespeare. See the results below.
- Friend of Hamlet
- "Good night, sweet prince" speaker
- Whom Hamlet calls "A man that Fortune's buffets and rewards / Hast ta'en with equal thanks"
- Fictional Hornblower
- Hamlet describes Yorick to him
- First name in rags-to-riches fare
- Hamlet's friend
- Rags-to-riches writer Alger
- Cap'n Crunch's first name
- Nelson or Hornblower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue A "man that is not passion's slave," in Shakespeare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!