HORATIO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- A "man that is not passion's slave," in Shakespeare
- Friend of Hamlet
- "Good night, sweet prince" speaker
- Whom Hamlet calls "A man that Fortune's buffets and rewards / Hast ta'en with equal thanks"
- Fictional Hornblower
- Hamlet describes Yorick to him
- First name in rags-to-riches fare
- Hamlet's friend
- Rags-to-riches writer Alger
- Cap'n Crunch's first name
- Nelson or Hornblower
- Forester's Hornblower
- Admiral Nelson
- He is "more an antique Roman than a Dane," in literature
- To whom it is said "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"
- *To whom Hamlet said, "O, I die"
- Dance with hamlet' friend?
- "Hamlet" character who doesn't die
- Speaker of the line in 40-Down
- Hamlet's pal
- Fictional captain Hornblower
- "I am dead, ___. wretched queen, adieu!"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 04, 2017
- New York Times - November 25, 2016
- LA Times - March 27, 2016
- LA Times - January 04, 2015
- New York Times - September 10, 2013
- Chicago Reader - August 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 24, 2013
- LA Times - December 14, 2012
- New York Times - November 25, 2012
- USA Today - September 14, 2012
- New York Times - April 12, 2012
- Universal - November 14, 2011
- New York Times - October 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 18, 2010
- Netword - December 13, 2009
- New York Times - July 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2009
- Washington Post - May 26, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer horatio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!