Clue: Friend of Hamlet
We have 1 answer for the clue Friend of Hamlet. See the results below.
- A "man that is not passion's slave," in Shakespeare
- "Good night, sweet prince" speaker
- Whom Hamlet calls "A man that Fortune's buffets and rewards / Hast ta'en with equal thanks"
- Fictional Hornblower
- Hamlet describes Yorick to him
- First name in rags-to-riches fare
- Hamlet's friend
- Rags-to-riches writer Alger
- Cap'n Crunch's first name
- Nelson or Hornblower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2013
- New York Times - October 24, 2010
- New York Times - February 01, 2005
- New York Times - January 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Friend of Hamlet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!