Clue: A proverb that contradicts 17- and 34-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue A proverb that contradicts 17- and 34-Across. See the results below.
- The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but also...
- Librarian's motto, perhaps
- Admonition to a noisy child
- "Shhhh!" prompter
- Apt adage for this puzzle
- Proverb for overwrought parents, and a hint to both ends of 17-, 23-, 47- and 56-Across
- Librarian's line, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue A proverb that contradicts 17- and 34-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!