Clue: The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but also...
We have 1 answer for the clue The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but also.... See the results below.
- Librarian's motto, perhaps
- A proverb that contradicts 17- and 34-Across
- Admonition to a noisy child
- "Shhhh!" prompter
- Apt adage for this puzzle
- Proverb for overwrought parents, and a hint to both ends of 17-, 23-, 47- and 56-Across
- Librarian's line, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but also... that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!