Clue: Georgia, once: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Georgia, once: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
- Kazakhstan, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 25, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - November 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 06, 2012
- New York Times - August 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 22, 2010
- New York Sun - July 23, 2008
- LA Times - March 22, 2007
- LA Times - February 12, 2006
- LA Times - July 03, 2005
- New York Times - December 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Georgia, once: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!