Clue: Bygone geographical inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue Bygone geographical inits.. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
- Kazakhstan, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2010
- USA Today - December 02, 2009
- New York Times - November 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bygone geographical inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!