We have 2 answers for the clue Absentee. See the results below.
- Unexpected skipper
- Godot, in "Waiting for Godot"
- Standby's salvation
- Standby passenger's salvation
- Absentee, as at the theater
- 12-Across tested 25-Down's faith by being one, inevitably, every year
- Absentee ticket holder
- Reservation taker's bane
- One who misses an appointment
- Appointment misser
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 28, 2010
- Washington Post - April 22, 2009
- Washington Post - April 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2008
- New York Times - June 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 06, 2004
- New York Times - June 22, 2000
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Absentee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!