Clue: Godot, in "Waiting for Godot"
We have 1 answer for the clue Godot, in "Waiting for Godot". See the results below.
- Unexpected skipper
- Standby's salvation
- Standby passenger's salvation
- Absentee, as at the theater
- 12-Across tested 25-Down's faith by being one, inevitably, every year
- Absentee ticket holder
- Reservation taker's bane
- One who misses an appointment
- Appointment misser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Godot, in "Waiting for Godot" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!