Clue: Unexpected skipper
We have 1 answer for the clue Unexpected skipper. See the results below.
- Godot, in "Waiting for Godot"
- Standby's salvation
- Standby passenger's salvation
- Absentee, as at the theater
- 12-Across tested 25-Down's faith by being one, inevitably, every year
- Absentee ticket holder
- Reservation taker's bane
- One who misses an appointment
- Appointment misser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Unexpected skipper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!