Clue: Academy founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Academy founder. See the results below.
- Disciple of Socrates
- "The Republic" writer
- Academy head
- Philosopher who wrote the "Republic"
- Xenocrates' mentor
- Dialogue writer
- Philosophy 101 subject
- "Symposium" author
- Ancient Greek thinker
- Aristotle's teacher
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 17, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 16, 2011
- New York Times - October 28, 2002
- New York Times - December 31, 1999
- New York Times - March 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Academy founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!