Clue: "The Republic" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Republic" writer. See the results below.
- Disciple of Socrates
- Academy founder
- Academy head
- Philosopher who wrote the "Republic"
- Xenocrates' mentor
- Dialogue writer
- Philosophy 101 subject
- "Symposium" author
- Ancient Greek thinker
- Aristotle's teacher
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 29, 2014
- Universal - February 23, 2007
- New York Times - May 16, 2005
- USA Today - December 04, 2003
- Washington Post - October 10, 2002
- New York Times - August 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Republic" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!