Clue: Academy head
We have 1 answer for the clue Academy head. See the results below.
- Disciple of Socrates
- Academy founder
- "The Republic" writer
- Philosopher who wrote the "Republic"
- Xenocrates' mentor
- Dialogue writer
- Philosophy 101 subject
- "Symposium" author
- Ancient Greek thinker
- Aristotle's teacher
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2011
- New York Times - January 07, 2007
- New York Sun - April 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Academy head that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!