Clue: Accepted rule
We have 1 answer for the clue Accepted rule. See the results below.
- If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.
- Words to live by
- It goes without saying
- It's a given
- "Crime does not pay," e.g.
- Self-evident truth
- Basic assumption
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 22, 2012
- Universal - April 23, 2010
- Washington Post - January 30, 2008
- New York Times - March 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Accepted rule that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!